Sunday, July 29, 2012

Alternate Career

#kinderblog2012 Challenge... Question #4

If you had to quit teaching tomorrow, what would you do instead?


Hmmm... what would I do besides teaching?  Maybe I would be a meterologist?  I mean who would not like to have a no-pressure job, right?  What other profession can you make predictions, sometimes be totally off, and still keep your job?  Just kidding :-)

If I was not going to be a teacher or administrator, I would have to say I would be one of two professions.

1.  a sports commentator.  I LOVE sports... all sports - basketball, football, tennis, golf, baseball, soccer.  I would love to sit courtside and call games, travel all around the country or world, and see the best of the best perform on a regular basis.

2.  take over for Guy Fieri and host "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives".  Love that show and would love to travel all over the country and try some great food, meet some of the most interesting people, and share these experiences with others.

However, I know I would miss the kids, the teachers, and all the "little joys" we receive each and every day!  I am happy where I am and wouldn't trade it for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment